Monday, June 27, 2005

ZeiTgeist

Following some advice form Lexifab, and Anotherblog (and another etc..), I am starting a new line in trendy young person's shirts with witty quips. Just to start with, I'm just going to put them straight up onto Ebay, and let the market set the price. I have just put in the order to print 5 polos with "May Contain Traces of Buddha nature", which, with luck should be ready within a week. They are 3 size Large and 2 size XLarge. If there are any particular size requests I will put them in the next order.

5 comments:

Dr Clam said...

Did you see the 'My pod-sibling went to Earth, and all I got was this lousy human host' t-shirts Amanda made some years ago?

Another T-shirt I have wanted to see for a while would say 'Think Globally, act Unilaterally' with the Stars and Stripes waving somewhere nearby- the advanced version would have the 'Keeping the World Safe for Democracy Tour, 2001-2011' on the back: 'Kabul, Baghdad, Pyongyang, Teheran, Damascus, Ramallah, Beijing, Brussels, Woy Woy'

Anonymous said...

test - this is a test

Jenny said...

We had so many sci fi fans asking us where they could get the my pod-sibling shirt...I still have mine. If I'd been mercurial and lacking in social graces, I could have sold it at the sci fi convention for a lot of money I think.

Dave said...

Hooray. I will bid with frenetic abandon as soon as I get home.

Just one thing though - T-shirts are cooler with the kids than polos...

Dave said...

PS: I want one of those pod-sibling ones as well.