Have had a few different ideas on what to blog on, but no time to knuckle down and actually do it.
* - Putting forth an argument as to why a solid reductions in ghg's via cap and trade will be a boon for those countries exempt due to being underdeveloped.
* - Demonstrating why water allocation trading has great benefits even if it doesn't lead to lower usage - and how this may apply to ghg allocation trading.
* - Expanding on my marconomic stubs to justify panspermia and pre-adaptive evolution.
* - commenting on recent political developments regarding the environment, or Afghanistan.
* - Defining multiple levels of price signals that can make us allocate resources ever more efficiently.