Occam's razor is involved in the following assertions being protected from the burden of proof:
1) Random mutations and natural selection is necessary and sufficient to explain the origin of species from other species.
2) Abiogenesis occurred on Earth
3) Abiogenesis requires the conditions of a Planet (We don't know how abiogenesis happens, we haven't demonstrated it happening, so how can we presume what it needs?)
4) Pre-life is more fragile than life
5) pre life has been extincted by life because life is superior ( we don't yet know what came before life and see 2 through 4 we have no gnosis of where that might be, so we cannot possibly know the results of the two coexisting)
6) pre life has an x need for mass flux/energy flux/reproduction..... We do not know of the process, so we certainly cannot know quantitatively of the need for any particular feature of the process.