Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My sidebar will include this

Pills I'm ingesting: acidophilus, disprin direct for pain, panadeine for strong pain, sudafed for colds, Claratyne for hayfever, Robotussin for coughs, Selenium and multivitamin supplements.

Things I'm obsessing about : Selling on EBAY (look me up)

Interesting things that happened lately: Got hit in the head by a kookaburra while driving around a corner in my van with the window open.

DVD's I'm watching - Bob the Builder, Thomas the Tank engine, Bewitched (original 60's series) Harry Potter (with the kids).

TV I'm watching: Big Brother, Landline.

Good food I'm cooking: Curry with Jasmine rice

2 comments:

Dr Clam said...

Don't understand... is this some new rogue meme? Where is your sidebar? Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?

Dr Clam said...

Pills I'm ingesting: None, just beer.

Things I'm obsessing about: Undemocratic electoral boundaries in the US and UK, Emmanuelle Ottolonghi's op-ed suggesting people like me should be purged.

Interesting things that happened lately: The originally facetious byzantine scheme I sugggested has been adopted as the preferred option for our department...

DVD's I'm watching: Lilo and Stitch, Stellaluna, Finding Nemo.

TV I'm watching: High-Five

Good food I'm cooking: Curry with Jasmine rice