Friday, February 28, 2003

27 February 2003

So now I am back in the present.

Sport
I play volleyball on tuesday nights. Having won division 2, we're back to division one and perhaps with a consistent team this time we can even make the finals perhaps.

Family
Kids are in swimming lessons on thursdays, but I don't know if any of them have any real motivation for winning in sports. I think that there is so much competition out there between other kids (and the parents pushing the kids) and I don't know if its worth encouraging them any more unless they show some real talent or obsession themselves. Belinda throws herself into her study and carinet practice very readily, and somehow I keep thinking I've lost complete control over her. She does what she thinks is important and stubbornly refuses to hear any other ideas, suggestions, instructions, orders, threats, and I've realised that torture is no longer effective either. I've had some success using reverse psychology, but then she does that back to me, and she's very good at that.

Work
Still plugging away at Cueldee. Things go fairly smoothly when computers don't crash. Or for that matter sewing machines. I'm still not sure where all the conspiracies between employees are heading. It seems some people are just happy to forget that there are any conspiracies and just blame everything on me. Web site still seems to be bringing in plenty of queries!

Bye

No comments: