Friday, February 28, 2003

28 February 2003

Spit

Still listening to the songs in my car. Still wondering when I'm going to hear them on the radio. Still wondering if I have a chance of becoming the "band's chess player"...

Work

As usual, the end of the month ends in a flurry of activity as we try to send out everything before those end of month deadlines (and to improve our monthly totals etc. ). Maybe we'll become profitable in March?

Weekend

Maybe I'll get to use my new beaut electric mower this weekend if it stops raining. It is such a wonderful experience using it! It makes less noise than my vaccuum cleaner (and sounds a little the same) so I can use it when I get up at 6:00 am in the morning. It starts with a push button, doesn't blow grass clippings into my face, and is overall better.

Marco

No comments: