Monday, March 21, 2005

It's a New Dawn, It's a new life, It's a new day....I'm Feeling Good

It's our Lucky 13th wedding anniversary. Today is a day I will never forget. I took time out when I don't really have any time, because I just have to write about it. Our Salesperson for the last 13 years is leaving. I have realised that I can actually achieve things by shouting and getting angry, that I'd never be able to achieve any other way. I also have discovered that I am much more focused when I am under stress. I have started reading a book which is probably the best self-help book I've ever read "Learning the Five Love Languages" or something like that - I don't have the book with me to check the title. It's written by a (christian) marriage counsellor and for the first time, all the mumbo jumbo makes complete sense. More about that another time.....

4 comments:

Dr Clam said...

You know, your post doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Did Kylie get you some weird drugs for your anniversary?

Congratulations, anyway! :)

Marco Parigi said...

I was in a hurry, and it only makes sense to me! I wrote it for the benefit of remembering the day - I may elaborate later when I have time:) Happy anniversary to you too next week or whatever!

Anonymous said...

I always remember my own anniversary by the fact that it is exactly one week after yours. Do you have any advice for us newlyweds arising from your extra week of experience? :D

Dave said...

Call me a rank amateur newbie, but *my* piece of advice would be to find a better milestone for remembering your wedding anniversary (grin).

Happy anniversaries, all!