Wednesday, March 30, 2005

To explain my last entry

Dr. Clam Said
You know, your post doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Did Kylie get you some weird drugs for your anniversary?

A few things have happened just recently that have culminated on our anniversary - making it very special and perhaps lucky. Our salesperson of the last 12 or so years has given us notice. It was largely my own actions that caused him to quit - and it has contributed to the general feeling of stress. However, this stress has made me retain such focus and determination that in this case it is turning out to be a blessing. This might mean that I blog less often - because I have a renewed committment to making Cueldee a better business.

Evildrclam said
I always remember my own anniversary by the fact that it is exactly one week after yours. Do you have any advice for us newlyweds arising from your extra week of experience? :D

Well as a matter of fact I do! Just recently, me and Kylie started reading a book that has the excellent mix of Intellectual and moral sense that I believe you crave. Find it here at fivelovelanguages. It is written by dr. Gary Chapman.

On another note, I've been meaning to get a photo of my wedding scanned which has me and fellow bloggers on it. Maybe I'll get around to that.

No comments: